Our core professional services consist basically of a strong mix of IT-personnel with in depth technical skills ranging from front-end desktop support service, system engineers, software programmers, database administration, ERP, or CRM deployment like SAP, Oracle and Siebel to back-end operation management.
- HR consulting ( ERP- SAP)
- IT Consulting and Outsourcing
We have unparalleled experience in all the aspects of our core expertise with proven track record in search of SAP consultants. We help our clients to define the measurable talent benefits that we will achieve together, using our teams of client-focused consultants, who combine a passion for excellence with strong process and deep SAP skills and experience in their specific industry.
SAP Skill Spectrum encompassing the skill sets:
- SAP Financials & Costing (FI/CO) – AP, AR, GL, PA, PCA, CCA, PC, PS
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) – SD, MM, PP, QM, APO
- SAP Human Capital Management (HCM) – HR, ESS, MSS, TM, PA, OM, Payroll
- SAP Technical – ABAP, BASIS, BW, XI, MDM, Netweaver
- SAP CRM, IPC
- SAP Industrial Solutions – IS-Hospital, IS-Utilities, IS-Retail, IS- Real Estate, IS-Oil
Other domains and technologies:
- CRM – Microsoft, Salesforce.Com, Siebel
- Software Developer/ Software Engineer – Java/J2EE, .Net framework, SharePoint Portal
- Legacy Systems Programmer – AS/400, RPG/400, CICS, COBOL, Natural Adabas
- E-commerce / Web Content Management
- Database Administrator – Oracle, Unix
- System Administrators – AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris
- Network Administrators – CISCO, Juniper, MPLS, VPN, IDP, DNS, DHCP, firewalls and remote access network services
- Helpdesk and Desktop Management – Helpdesk Analyst, Desktop Support Engineer
IT Consulting and Outsourcing
Bell Consulting offers IT consulting services to organizations by helping to identify possible areas for enhancement in their existing processes. Relevant technology and automation will be harnessed for use in the solutions provided to these organizations to impact their overall productivity and/or profitability.
The process of doing business electronically. While "electronic commerce" describes the world of B2B commercial transactions, the term "eBusiness" usually refers to a broader scope of electronically -enabled activities, including B2C and B2P activities. An eBusiness relationship with a partner implies tighter coupling and building virtual enterprises. Bell Consulting identifies customer needs to provide solution in eBusiness. BELL CONSULTING understands your business requirements and provide appropriate quality and cost-effective solutions that best suits your organization needs.
BELL CONSULTING's areas of competencies include:
CRM / Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP, Oracle Apps).Data warehousing.
Client / Server Application Development.